Pages

1/35 GunHed 2025 Special Edition part 6

Another great model from GN particles! check it out

I’m very happy with how the GunHed is working out, so I decided to do a display base diorama for it.DSC02023I’d recently bought some very large sheets of styrene, so I was all set to go. I did a quick mock-up in Sketchup, but rapidly ditched the plan as way too complex!
The base has a road surface that is is ramped down towards  the centre line where I places an array of rectangles to represent a drainage channel.

The back wall has a bunch of kit-bashed parts (mostly left over from Astray PG) and sprue to make pipework.DSC02024 Next up I’m making these sections to fit below the “windows” that show the kit-bashed wall.DSC02025Just a rough assembly to show the finished effect. I now have to fine tune up the pieces, finish off their sides and attach to the back wall. I’ll probably paint the kit-bashed area first before attaching the windows.



Recently people come to this page by searching of gundam model kits, gundam model kit, gundam models, gundam perfect grade, gundam toys, bandai hobby, gundam mg , mg gundam , gundam planet , destiny gundam , gundam wing zero , gundam marker, bandai gundam, gunpla, gundam papercraft, model gundam, bandai toys
via 1/35 GunHed 2025 Special Edition part 6

Gundam

Most Searched Gundam

 

Recent Post