Pages

And update of sorts….

Another great model from GN particles! check it out

Yes, as you’ve guessed I’ve been busy, but not with building models 🙁 I started building model kits when I was young and haven’t really stopped, but there have been periods where I’ve had breaks when I moved country and life has been busy with kids and work.

So let’s see how I go as we head through this year as I have a large stash of kits I want to build, including some PG Gundam!



Recently people come to this page by searching of gundam model kits, gundam model kit, gundam models, gundam perfect grade, gundam toys, bandai hobby, gundam mg , mg gundam , gundam planet , destiny gundam , gundam wing zero , gundam marker, bandai gundam, gunpla, gundam papercraft, model gundam, bandai toys
via And update of sorts….

Gundam

Most Searched Gundam

 

Recent Post