Pages

1/144 Barbatos part 2

Another great model from GN particles! check it out

After an extended break, I found some time at the weekend to get some work done on the 1/144 Barbatos.DSC00966I’d primed the pieces with Alclad grey primer, so all I had to do was mask the grey and paint the white, for which I used Alclad white primer. The gold details were added by hand using the paint from a gold Gundam marker. The red details were also added by hand using Tamiya clear red. DSC00967 Assembly is pretty quick and easy.DSC00968 I like how the frame shows through on this kit.DSC00969 DSC00970 DSC00971 On the legs you can see the cut-outs mods.DSC00972 I really like how the cut out sections on the shoulders look.DSC00973 DSC00974 DSC00975 DSC00976 Time for a coat of Future Finish before I begin the weathering.DSC00978 I added lots of chipping with a small sponge and silver paint from a Gundam marker.DSC00979Now with another coat of Future Finish on top, I’ll let things dry thoroughly before breaking out the oil paints.



Recently people come to this page by searching of gundam model kits, gundam model kit, gundam models, gundam perfect grade, gundam toys, bandai hobby, gundam mg , mg gundam , gundam planet , destiny gundam , gundam wing zero , gundam marker, bandai gundam, gunpla, gundam papercraft, model gundam, bandai toys
via 1/144 Barbatos part 2

Gundam

Most Searched Gundam

 

Recent Post